May 08, 2013

『personal』 2013|04|14 花見 - Hanami

On next sunday after holidays was the 花見 in Berlins Gärten der Welt (Gardens of the World).
Since we planned to go there as a group again we planned to meet at 12:00 am, but I was half an hour late, because the streets were so full and we had some navi problems first. I hate that...

Finally I arrived and Tay went back to the entrance to get me there so I could join the rest of the group. Sadly we were three people short, because two were sick and one had a stupid presentation on that day.
Nevertheless we had a lot of fun that day. Sadly there were no cherry blossoms and nothing really was in bloom at that time, but it was an suuuper nice, warm and sunny day.

Sure there were a lot of people and a lot of cosplayers, like always but still it was relaxing and comfortable.

Let's look at a few pictures I took:

overview in the near of where we sat
It doesn't really looks that crowded but it's just one small part of the park.

in the Japanese Garden
This is the place where the tea ceremonies are held.

in the Japanese Garden
Some real water in the Japanese Garden. I really like that picture, because everything looks so nice here and the sun was shining so nice on this corner of the place.

in the Japanese Garden
I really love to go through the Japanese Garden and to look at all this calming arraignments. I think that the small stones, which are symbolizing the water, are really calming. I don't know why, but I really can relax there.

a friend of mine
i really like that picture, I think it's fitting the Japanese Garden and the Cherry Blossom Festival so well. ^^

As you can see on these pictures there was really nothing in bloom at all except the grass and that doesn't count. XD"

We had a small picnic there too. Everyone brought something nice to eat.

our food
I made the お握り, the ones in the blue box were filled with 卵焼 and the other ones were filled with bell pepper, and the macaroons, which didn't look like ones but tasted suuuper sweet and suuuper yummy.


while I planned my outfit a day before

and I did my nails super pretty and punky


that was the final outfit for that day
I decided to try punk Lolita again and I think I did quite fine this time. I really like that style. I think I said it at the beginning when I started wearing it that I like to wear the darker styles more. ^^"

This outfit has nothing special and everything is off brand, except the skirt, it's from Bodyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment