May 03, 2017

『BOUT OF BOOKS 19』Sign Up!


Can't believe I nearly missed this round of Bout of Books. I would have been so sad. T__T It's going to be a real challenge this time, because Uni started again and this semester is so short. That's why I have a lot to study and prepare for, especially in this week. Nonetheless I want to try and participate. It's just like coming home for me. It's the only read-a-thon I regularly participate in and I love the community. Also really like the idea behind it and the challenges are always fun to do. <3
Now I have to think over what I want to read in this week. Urgh so little time, so much to do. >.<


Don't know what I'm talking about? Read up on it here:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 2nd and runs through Sunday, January 8th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 19 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team




2 comments: