July 05, 2017

『JUNE BOOK HAUL + JULY TBR』Not that much as last month~


Another month passed and I'm still in my blogging slump. >.< Lately I'm using Instagram for my "blogging activities", but I hope as soon as this semester is over that I'll be back to blogging.
I have way too many thoughts on books, which I want to share.

As for that, I have a few reviews planned and I still want to get my book fair experience on here.

But so long I have another book haul. ~






1.) Percy Jackson box set - Rick Riordan
I read these once a long time ago and loved them so dearly. I never owned them so it was time to finally get them. Also they were quite cheap, since I got them second hand and they are in perfect condition.



2.) Our Dark Duet - Victoria Schwab
Pre-orded this one, because I thought I read "This Savage Song" until it comes out. But well didn't happen. XD"



3.) The Jungle Books - Rudyard Kipling & The Beauty and the Beast - Gabrielle Suzanne Barbot Devillieneuve
I had to get them. They were discounted and I needed them to complete my pretty books designed and illustrated by MinaLima.



4.) The Wrath & The Dawn and The Rose & The Dagger - Renée Ahdieh
After reading "The Flame in the Mist" I just needed them. Hope to marathon these as soon as possible.



5.) Tokyo Ghoul:re - Sui Ishida
I'm nearly through with "Tokyo Ghoul" and I need to catch up :re so I can marathon all of the released volumes.



6.) so pretty/ very rotten - Jane Mai & An Nguyen
It took an eternity to arrive at my book store so I could pick it up. But I really needed it, because it's about Lolita Fashion. And what's better than a combination off two of your favourite things?
This includes essays on Lolita Fashion and a few comics.



That's it for this month's book haul. I'm glad it's not as much as last month and I'm so weird to count the box set as one. XD 
So I only got seven books this month. haha





JULY TBR

So this is my tbr for the month of July and I really hope I'll be able to read all of them. I started "The Night Circus" a few month's ago and never got around to finish it. So I really hope I'll do it now. 
For the other books I don't really have a plan, except for "Tokyo Ghoul" which I want to finish by Friday of this week. So I'll be fully prepared for the live action movie I'll be seeing on Friday. 
I'm already so excited for it, because it's the European premier with special guest. Also it'll be in Omu which means the original sound with subtitles. I really hope it turned out good and not like the "Attack on Titan" movies which were horrible.





No comments:

Post a Comment