August 08, 2017

『BOUT OF BOOKS 20』Sign up!

It's time again for my favourite read-a-thon!

Bout of Books is already having it's 20th round this time. And I'm going to participate again. I'm so excited!!! There are only two weeks left and I CAN'T wait! ~

It's going to be my 7th round and my 6th round in a row. I'm getting good at it and I hope I won't miss any upcoming ones.

Also I'm glad that I'm in my summer semester's break and I only have to go to work, which means there is plenty of time to read! I'll post my tbr for the read-a-thon with my goals & update post, which will follow soon.

So stay tuned and join this awesome read-a-thon (click the photo to go to their blog)!


2 comments:

  1. It's definitely a fun thing - my second time participating this year.

    Best of luck to you - hope you get several good books finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, Bout of Books is my fave. <3 I try to participate every round now. ^^

      awww thank you. Hope you're going to enjoy the read-a-thon too and wish you all the best for this round. <3

      Delete