December 19, 2016

『blogmas』BOUT OF BOOKS 18 SIGN-UP!


It's nearly this time again. One of my favourite times, because I love this read-a-thon so much. It's going to be my fifth time participating and the fourth in a row. I'm so excited about it! 
You like reading a lot and want to start off the new year with a lot of read books? Than you should join the BOUT OF BOOKS read-a-thon!


Don't know what I'm talking about? Read up on it here:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 2nd and runs through Sunday, January 8th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 18 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout ofBooks blog. - From the Bout of Books team




3 comments:

  1. I'm excited about Bout of Books 18. Best of luck to us both on meeting our reading goals. Let me know if I can help you with anything along the way.
    Happy page turning and happy New Year!
    Oh, and if you come across a 2017 debut author, please let me know! - J, #BoutOfBooks expert
    http://jlennidornerblog.what-are-they.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Happy New Year to you. ^^
      I wish you all the best for Bout of Books. I'm so excited, even though it slipped my mind until today. haha
      Thank you, if I need anything I'll think about you. ^^
      Sadly I'm not aware of any debut author for 2017 at the moment.

      Hope you'll enjoy the read-a-thon and that you meet your reading goals. <3

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you're joining in the fun! I hope you have a great week! And, I just need to add Frohes neues Jahr!

    ReplyDelete